Samba TNG Back from the dead

David Atkinson datk at albury.net.au
Wed Sep 20 22:18:27 GMT 2000

Sorry to take so long to respond - I'm suppost to be doing the HSC a week
from today (A state wide university entrance exam here in Australia).

I am willing to provide any support/assistance with futher developing Samba
TNG, but it would most likely have to take the form of testing and/or
documentation. I have access to several production and non-production
testing sites with varying reliance on NT servers. I would be glad to
finally be able to give something back to one of the projects I have taken
advantage of for some time (I still have an old i486 server running Red Hat
5.2 acting a a print server for an inkjet printer.)

Something else I see as a benificial step is greater interoperability with
netatalk+asun

Cheers Dave

"This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. Even if it erases your
hard drive, too bad. Although we did fix that bug from the last release."
                                     --README from a long-ago release of
DJGPP