Is there a Samba LDAP mailing list?

Rafał Szcześniak rszczesniak at mis.com.pl
Fri Sep 29 08:08:11 GMT 2000

Gerald Carter <gcarter at valinux.com>
Wysłane przez: samba-ntdom-admin at us4.samba.org
00-09-28 20:32

        Do:     Mike Jackson <jacksonm at ssh.com>
        DW:     samba-ntdom at samba.org
        Temat:  Re: Is there a Samba LDAP mailing list?

Mike Jackson wrote:

> Hello,
>  I am curious as to whether there is a mailing
> list specifically dealing with Samba LDAP? If
> not, are there enough interested people to start one?
> This LDAP integration is VERY important IMHO. It is the
> last step in implementing a single account creation
> system in a mixed environment of unix,windows,apache,squid
> servers and workstations.

Mike,

There is no list dedicated to this.  I am working with
1/2 a dozen other people in the design phase right now.
We try to make sure and coordinate as much correspondence
on samba-technical as is possible.  Join us there if you
are interested?

PS:  Are you interested in helping out with it?

It wasn't question to me, but if you meant Samba-LDAP
functionality - I'm interested in helping.
Although I recently started to translate documentation,
I think I can do something not too complicated (and
time-consuming).

Rafał

Cheers, jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com  VA Linux Systems    gcarter at valinux.com