Odp: RE: TNG-stable

Rafał Szcześniak rszczesniak at mis.com.pl
Thu Sep 28 15:25:23 GMT 2000

"Cole, Timothy D." <timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com>
Wysłane przez: samba-ntdom-admin at us4.samba.org
00-09-28 16:47

        Do:     "'Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton'" <lkcl at samba.org>, Samba NT Domains
        DW:
        Temat:  RE: TNG-stable

                 <snip>

> timothy cole.

                 <snip>

> all of these peoples' efforts, through insatiably high standards, have
> been rejected.  i did not realise that i represent these people, and i
am
> sorry that i let you all down.

                 Well, no, actually my ACL stuff is still floating out
there; I
really didn't have time to continue work on it.  Marc Jacobson picked it
up
for me, and he and Jeremy are currently massaging it for inclusion.

BTW: What's the current status of ACL and where can i get it for tests ?

Rafał

                 My patch for fixing the silliness with the mode masks
affecting
changing permissions did go in, albeit with some changes that in
retrospect
I really dislike.

                 As for the other small patch ... eh, I'm not really quite
sure what
happened with that.