Changing Password from NT4 Workstation to Samba

Eric Davis davis at ooi.net
Thu Sep 28 13:30:58 GMT 2000

I have an Origin200 running Samba 2.0.7 for Irix 6.5.7 and about
15 Windows NT Workstation's.  I have about 20 users who need to
be able to change their passwords on the samba server, but do not
have access to the unix server directly.  My problem is that the
docs I have followed have not really helped me with the correct
setup of samba to allow the NT Workstations to allow the users
to change their passwords from the NT side.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated in figuring out.  Thank you very much.

--
Eric Davis
System/Network Analyst
email: davis at ooi.net