Odp: Is there a Samba LDAP mailing list?

Rafał Szcześniak rszczesniak at mis.com.pl
Thu Sep 28 10:51:19 GMT 2000

Mike Jackson <jacksonm at ssh.com>
Wysłane przez: samba-ntdom-admin at us4.samba.org
00-09-28 09:07

        Do:     samba-ntdom at samba.org
        DW:
        Temat:  Is there a Samba LDAP mailing list?

Hello,
 I am curious as to whether there is a mailing list specifically dealing
with
Samba LDAP? If not, are there enough interested people to start one?

Yes, I think there are many (including me), but I don't know if there's
need to start another list.

Rafał

This LDAP
integration is VERY important IMHO. It is the last step in implementing a
single account creation system in a mixed environment of
unix,windows,apache,squid servers and workstations.

Thanks,
Mike