Misc

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Tue Sep 26 17:35:12 GMT 2000

Dear Luke,

Whence we first discussed this I agreed you had a bit of a beef. I also
looked into the "situation" a bit and have come to learn that this has
gone from professional disagreement to a fist fight. The objectives
here, the team, mine, yours and the user community are not well served
by the smacking going on.

You are obviously passionate about your causes as well as the work you
do and have done. This is admirable and I for one, laude your efforts. I
would ask that we try to get this back on track and focus our passions
on making a network system that is the best there is.

And to the keepers of the flag, A definitive statement of objectives
would seem to be in order. Certainly this effort worked for a long time
and we cannot sacrifice the good we all agree will come from this for
the sake of misplaced management and the departure of a team member.

Mike Westkamper