Future/end of TNG (was Re: I don't understand something ...)

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Mon Sep 25 21:10:55 GMT 2000

Kai Blin wrote:

> So, come on, you guys!! There should be _some_
> programmers out there!! Let's rescue TNG.

What's there to rescue?  TNG is a development branch.
Luke forked it, and left.  What can we say?

We are working on porting code form TNG over to
HEAD for domain controlling.  Jean-Francois has already
been working on porting the necessary codefor Win2k domain
logons (no native mode of course).

If anyone wants to help, join samba-technical and let's
get started.

Cheers, jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com  VA Linux Systems    gcarter at valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org       SAMBA Team           jerry at samba.org