TNG-stable

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Mon Sep 25 20:29:17 GMT 2000

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> due to what i consider to be incredible arrogance on the part of the
> primary samba developers, whose opinion of TNG and the people i have been
> encouraging to help with TNG's development - including yourself, if you
> use TNG - is, by association, extremely low, you will have to ask that
> question of them, not of me.

Luke,

	Deciding not to work on Samba is your choice, and
everyone is fine with that. What is not good is your continuous
criticism of the people who *are* still working on Samba
and attempting to forward the project as fast as possible.

Please follow the advice my mother gave me when I was very
small, "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say
anything at all".

Regards,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.