Samba File Server in multiple NT domains

rszczesniak at mis.com.pl rszczesniak at mis.com.pl
Mon Sep 18 08:24:35 GMT 2000

To be honest I didn't try to join multiple domains (because I didn't need
it), but
I can try today afternoon (ie. after work). As the first one, I think,
Samba HEAD
should be tested because of it's better file-serving capabilities.

Rafał

Vander Eecken Damien <DVandereecken at colt-telecom.be>
00-09-15 18:13