Novell Client ans Samba again...

dobos_s at IBCnet.hu dobos_s at IBCnet.hu
Thu Sep 7 12:08:43 GMT 2000

Hi!

There is an old problem which is not solved yet.

If NT workstation has Novell Client on it, and it is logging into samba
domain, a blue death occurs:

STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error)
The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
status of 0xc0000005 (0x00000000 0x00000000).
The system has been shut down.

I searched the MS TechNet cd, tried several service packs, searched the
internet, and found only one solution: Samba TNG.
But TNG was not good for us for other reasons.

So my question is: why is TNG working, and 2.0.7 not?

I had written this question to this list in 1998 too. Nobody helped me.
I really know that there are a lot of other problems for each of You, but I
please You: do something!

Dobos Sanyi

ps: please cc to my address, I am not a member of samba-ntdom list.