(no subject)

Koen Wijnstok koen at wijnstok.com
Sat Oct 28 13:15:31 GMT 2000

You said you could store the profile locally or on the server....
How can I achieve this?
I have a mail file of about 1GB and I don't want to get it across the UTP
line :) I know it is possible to select another location for my mailbox file
(outlook 2000), but I want to know how I can store my complete profile
locally and not on the server..

Koen