is ok

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Wed Oct 18 14:55:25 GMT 2000

Lawrence Saenz wrote:

> I am looking or some how to information of how to connect
> a Linux server to a Windows NT or 2000 domain.

If you mean a Linux server running Samba for file and print
services to Windows clients, then see DOMAIN_MEMBER.txt in
the samba distribution.

If you mean a Linux desktop using a Windows NT DC for
authentication of general services like sshd, etc...then
see the winbind paper linked of the main samba web site.
Should be listed under the news section on the front page.

Cheers, jerry

 \/    http://www.valinux.com/  VA Linux Systems   gcarter at valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org/       SAMBA Team          jerry at samba.org
       http://www.plainjoe.org/                     jerry at plainjoe.org