The reason we can't continue using Samba

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Thu Oct 5 22:09:04 GMT 2000

FYI everyone, I've emailed Joe privately to see if we can't
work out our differences and get him to start working with
us again, as he definately seems to be someone who would have
a lot to contribute.

Let's end this argument here and get back to discussing
the feature list for "official" PDC support.

FYI: I just got email from Jean Francois telling Luke
and I that he just got password changing from usermanager
to a HEAD branch smbd working (by using Luke's book for
the details - he's committing the code soon (I hope :-).

This stuff *is* going to happen....

Cheers,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.