someone's feet in the fire?

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Thu Oct 5 21:41:54 GMT 2000

	With all due respect, Joe's comments hardly amounted to "directed
subversion", and his complaints were precisely about an apparent and
preexisting lack of focus.  He's done no harm, and I think together with the
other people complaining, some small amount of good (witness the PDC
requirements thread).

	When you start labelling criticism (good or bad) as "subversion",
you need to sit down, take a deep breath, and think VERY, VERY carefully
about the implications of what you are saying.