Can't ping names in the WINS server

Anders C. Thorsen anders at anders-ibm.dyn.dhs.org
Tue Nov 21 12:48:36 GMT 2000

I believe that one of the goals of the winbind module is to achieve
this. (Don't quote me on that)

I'd reccomend looking into the winbind module if you _really_ need this.

I know it's in HEAD (the unstable of the unstable) branch, and it's
recommended that anyone who uses this branch in a production to have
his computer-license removed. :)

It might be present in 2.2. I it is, I'd reccomend to wait using 2.2 till
it becomes stable.

--Anders

--

--Anders