win2k logins - which branch?

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Mon Nov 13 22:38:27 GMT 2000

At 10:36 AM 13/11/2000 -0500, Wimberly Eddie Contr WRALC/LYSFR wrote:
>Question 1: Which branch contains working win2k login code?

Only the cvs one.

>Question 2: Is there a place to download the latest code in tar format?

No, if you cannot do a cvs then maybe I'll have to mail you a tar. But if
you are going to follow the fun you will really need cvs. Whats the
problem, a firewall ?

>		I can't use cvs from my site.  And going thru cvsweb is
>quite tedious.

Yes, I can imagine.

David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au