Win2k domain logon problem (repost)

Anders C. Thorsen anders at aae.wisc.edu
Sun Nov 12 21:40:22 GMT 2000

Well, I'd strongly suggest increase your debug leve to about 10
and see what's happening.

I'd also suggest that you temporarily remove some stuff from your smb.conf
to debug (like interfaces, allowed hosts, admin user =, invalid user=,
domain map =... etc..)

Just to see if that helps...

i.e. the logic of samba might be deny root access, but yourself
_beeing_ admin user= (i.e. giving you uid 0)

Try first removing root from the "invalid users" list.
	I poked around in the source to see if this could be true
	and I found a few places where it "possibly" could get the
	username based on uid.

--Anders