Samba 2.2.0 with this patch allows Win2K to join domain

Stokes edmundo at moscow.com
Mon Nov 6 17:38:00 GMT 2000

Thanks Frank.  Richard Sharpe pointed out eariler that logging out and
logging back in solves this problem, as long as no connections are made to
the samba server before attempting to join the domain.

Next error message to deal with while adding a win2k machine to the domain:
"The procedure number is out of range"

this is fun!
stokes