Samba 2.2.0 with this patch allows Win2K to join domain

F.W.J.Wiegerinck f.w.j.wiegerinck at student.utwente.nl
Mon Nov 6 10:52:44 GMT 2000

In my opinion this suggests that you already have an active session to
your server. The same error will occure when you're trying to access
2 shares with 2 different usernames on the same server.
Maybe it helps when you have a clean boot from your workstation with
no open sessions to any station in the network.

Good luck,

Frank Wiegerinck

P.S. Sorry for my poor english