PDC

Ivy ivy at icebergmedia.com
Thu Nov 2 17:59:07 GMT 2000

By many efforts, I can add users and trust accounts into my smbpasswd file
now.  I can also use domain login from my w2k and access shares. Here comes
my question: when I don't user domain login (w2k has the same workgroup as
samba server), I can't access the share after I give a username and passwd
in smbpasswd file, and it showed username and passwd error. Is it normal, or
w2k must be a member of domain to access samba server?

Before when I use samba2.0.6, I can access samba server from NT to be a
member of domain or a member of workgroup.

Thx,

Ivy