Next stable version of Samba.

Peter Samuelson peter at cadcamlab.org
Thu May 18 15:16:17 GMT 2000

[Paul Lussier <pll at mclinux.com>]
> Can you define "officially supported PDC impementation"? i.e., what
> will be different capability-wise when TNG is "released" vs. what's
> currently available in 2.0.7?

User Manager for Domains ... Server Manager (maybe -- the jury's still
split on whether that would be a feature or a bug) ... BDC and general
replication support ... trust relationships ... Windows 2000 domain
clients ...

That's what I can think of.  I know so little about the whole MS-RPC
business that I'm sure there's a lot more.

Peter