Next stable version of Samba.

Paul Lussier pll at mclinux.com
Thu May 18 14:34:25 GMT 2000

In a message dated: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:24:23 +1000
Gerald Carter said:

>2.2 will not contain an officially supported PDC implementation.
>That is still in SAMBA_TNG code branch.  Just to clarify.

Jerry,

Can you define "officially supported PDC impementation"? i.e., what will be
different capability-wise when TNG is "released" vs. what's currently
available in 2.0.7?

Currently I seem to get domain logons and roaming profiles with 2.0.7, which
implies to me that TNG will have more.  If this is correct, what? :)

Thanks,
--
Seeya,
Paul