Password change under NT

Alfredo Ramos ralf at is.rice.edu
Wed May 3 14:05:29 GMT 2000

Just what is the name of the branch for tng 2.5.2? I've used
SAMBA_TNG-2.5.2, TNG_2.5.2, SAMBA_TNG_2.5.2, SAMBA-TNG_2.5.2, etc., etc.
and nothing works.

Please do tell.

Al.

                                           | Alfredo Ramos
This space available for rent.             | New Media & Student Computing
Get your product moving. Advertise here!   | Rice University.