Looking for a WORKING version ....

Juergen Bock jrb at fluent.de
Wed Mar 29 09:27:56 GMT 2000

Hi everybody,

I'm getting desparate here. All I'm looking for is a PDC that allows
me Domain Logins, Password setting from NTSP5 and connecting
to remote machines as admin (ie. c$). Don't need user manager
and such.

I tried TNG on Suse Linux (Domain not available), TNG on Solaris
2.6 (internal errors, smbpasswd dumping core), 2.0.6 on Linux
(doesn't allow remote connects as admin). As you can see none of
those work the way intended. So I'm still using a TNG version from
around Feb. 10th. Password setting doesn't work though.

Can anybody tell me if there is something out there that has all the
features needed and what platform it runs? Has anybody used
2.0.x successfully for remote connects?

Sorry for this basic stuff
Thanks
Juergen

Juergen Bock			jrb at fluent.de
FLUENT Deutschland GmbH 	Hindenburgstrasse 36
D-64295 Darmstadt		+49-(0)6151-3644-0