smbd-TNG doesn't start(Probably clueless user.)

Cathryn Mataga cathryn at junglevision.com
Tue Mar 21 11:22:40 GMT 2000

Hi guys.  Uh, I can't seem to get smbd to start.

Here's a url to  my config file.

I built smba_tng from the source files which I cvs-ized last night. 3/21 morning.
I have a little experience getting 2.0x Sambas up and running, but I'm
new to TNG. The source code compiled and installed without any errors or
anything.   I did 'touch' the smbpasswd file and I added a few users.
I can set passwords.

ftp://chile.junglevision.com/pub/smb.conf

And to the log.smb file after I type 'bin/smbd'

ftp://chile.junglevision.com/pub/log.smb

Thanks.