samba-tng-0.15.tar.gz

Michael Breuer mbreuer at siac.com
Tue Mar 14 16:35:41 GMT 2000

Well... for better or worse, I create machine-specific profiles using %m.  In my case, the machines are sufficiently different in
the capabilities and installed software that use of the same profiles caused too much grief.  Longer term, I'd like to configure a
single profile which is modifiable using startup-scripts to strip hkey_user settings for software which is not available, or perhaps
add settings for software which *is* available.  If anyone else has experience with this either using Samba or W2K server I'd be
interesting in knowing how this has been implemented.

[snip]