samba-tng-0.15.tar.gz

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Mon Mar 13 21:57:18 GMT 2000

Just put in \\SERVER\printer-name when it asks you for the name of the
network printer.

Attempting to *browse* for it does NOT work; you get "printers" as a folder,
which doesn't have anything in it (and that is VERY different behavior then
you get under 2.0.6, which also works)

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!