formats changed

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Mar 7 22:25:18 GMT 2000

Wow, that explains why my SPARCstation 20 doesn't work as my TNG PDC!  :)
(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist)  I just killed my old install, and ran make
distclean on the sources.  Should I be running with just plain old
configure, or configure.developer, or configure.nodebug.developer for the
time being?  Thanks,
	Greg