(more) TNG questions

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Mar 7 06:18:20 GMT 2000

ok, still no joy here.  I'm getting the same errors as before.  Again,
here's what I've done.
useradd vm_nt_serv$
smbpasswd -a vm_nt_serv$     no password entered
Go through NT server install, try to make computer part of the domain.  Put
in domain string, and try with the "create account" box both checked and
unchecked.  when checked, use "root" and "root_password".  TNG still won't
let me in.  :(
BTW, did anybody else notice that the check box says "create a computer
account IN the domain", while the error that I get says "have your
administrator check the account for this computer ON the domain"?  Those
aren't exact, but they're close.  Seems that even M$ can't decide what to do
on this.  Later!
	Greg