Exchange Server 5.5

chris.gamble at CPBINC.com chris.gamble at CPBINC.com
Mon Jun 19 14:27:19 GMT 2000

I currently have an exchange server 5.5 running with an NT Server
4.0(seperate box) as the domain controller. I also have a Samba file server
in the same network. I want to phase out the NT 4.0 Server and replace it
with Samba as the PDC. The most important thing is that I protect my
Exchange data and allow Exchange to vailidate against the Samba server. Does
anyone have any docuemnts/suggestions on this.

Thanks,

Chris Gamble