Read USERS from NIS+

Magnus Larsson magnus at hig.se
Thu Jun 15 23:42:41 GMT 2000

Hi!

I have what I think anyway a small problem.
I have samba 2.0.7 running as PDC and NT machines that connects to the
domain. When I do this I can connect to the domain with the Server
Manager, but when I try to do the same in the User Manager it tries to do
it with low speed connection. But when it does it with Low Speed
Connection I can administrate the users and groups. I think that this is
because I have so many users so that it takes to long time. Is there any
settings in samba I can do to solve this problem so that I can read the
users even if it takes long time without the NT machine going down to Low
Speed Connection?

//Magnus Larsson