PDC - BDC Trust

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Thu Jan 27 02:39:22 GMT 2000

Hi,
How well does the PDC - BDC trust thing work in Samba TNG? I am having a
few troubles getting it working between my RedHat 6.0 (PDC) box and
RedHat 5.1 (BDC) box. I realise that some things are a pain on RH 5.1,
but most other stuff works....

I try to do the rpcclient thing (as per destructions on the Samba TNG
faq), using the TNG rpcclient, but the lsaquery command fails
(connection refused). If I use the Samba Main version, I can lsaquery,
but no createuser command......

Is this a problem with RH 5.1, or is this a Samba trust problem?
Anybody?

Thanks heap,
Matt