[SAMBA-TNG] using and createing libsmb and libmsrpc

Lonnie J. Borntreger lonnie at borntreger.com
Thu Jan 20 08:37:08 GMT 2000

The reason is that you are starting everything sitting in the directory
above, in your current shell.  Problems don't arise until you try to start
the bins with an init.d script during boot with no user environment.
Especially with the hard inclusion of the .so files (direct path as an
object instead of
-lxxxx).  That makes everything run funny, when compared to "normal" library
load/run-time rules.

(Yes, I'm getting an updated Makefile.in diff to you.  Just gotta make sure
it works first -- compiling as I type ;)

Lonnie Borntreger