Different ports

Phil Burch pburch at oralis.com
Mon Jan 17 17:28:16 GMT 2000

Port 9100 is used for printing. Port numbers 9101 and 9102 are for parallel
ports 2 and 3 on the three-port HP JetDirect external print servers. (from
HP tech support, I knew I'd done this before)

Phil Burch
Network Administrator
Oralis.com - The online supplier to oral healthcare professionals.

We are hiring the best and brightest.  Please see our job openings at:
http://www.oralis.com