Groups

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Sun Jan 16 01:51:12 GMT 2000

yes.  use smb passwd file = /usr/local/samba/private/DOMAINNAME.smbpasswd
etc.  set it up with three separate ip addresses, one per domain.  use
bind interfaces etc blah, it's been done before, check the archives, last
time someone reported this was about three weeks ago.

good luck, let us know how you get on.

luke

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, Keith Lynn wrote:

> I have a machine which I want to use as a PDC for three seperate domains.
> Is it possible to restrict the users which can log into a domain? Thanks.
>                                 Keith Lynn

 ISBN1578701503 DCE/RPC over SMB: Samba and Windows NT Domain Internals