Printer Problems

Bobby Corpuz Jr. bobby at math02.cs.upd.edu.ph
Sun Jan 9 04:44:01 GMT 2000

Log in as administrator to your NT workstation and double click your
printer share in Network Neighborhood. NT ask you to install a driver for
your printer. Click OK and install the driver. Print a test page to see
the result. Now log out and log in as an ordinary user. You can now print
to your printer by selecting from the printer menu.

Bobby O. Corpus, Jr.
Department of Mathematics
University of the Philippines
-----
Nick the Greek's Law of Life:
	All things considered, life is 9 to 5 against.