Samba 2.0.6 & W2000Pro

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Tue Feb 22 16:06:41 GMT 2000

I take that back.

Win2k kinda works.

But I have ALL KINDS of strange profile and settings-related problems
when authenticated against TNG as a PDC.  Programs installed shared (as
administrator locally) refuse to run or refuse to save their personalized
settings, OFFICE blew chunks and says it can't find a "valid source" (one
of those bizarro errors), printing to my fax server hung in the queue (and
the job couldn't be killed), etc.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!