Samba 2.0.6 & W2000Pro

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Tue Feb 22 15:39:46 GMT 2000

OK, an update:

1. Win98 now works - including printing.

2. Win2K no longer bitches about not being able to find a roaming profile,
   BUT it DOES bitch on log out about not being able to UPDATE the roaming
   profile!  I think we got HALF the fix in TNG, but not ALL of it ;-)

That's where we stand right now - further help appreciated!

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!