Funny Stuff

Mike mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Mon Feb 14 04:31:20 GMT 2000

Ok I give up. It was just an idea. No axe to grind here. I use NT and Linux. Both
have their place.

I must say though our customers are looking more toward Linux. The number of
systems we are developing is about 50/50 now whereas it was 10% Linux to 90% NT
just a year ago.

Back on topic.

I, for one, appreciate the work done here. We use SAMBA internally and have one
big customer using it. More to come. The performance is excellent.

Mike