Funny Stuff

Sander Striker s.striker at striker.nl
Sun Feb 13 23:15:37 GMT 2000

>I'm sure not all of you run Linux.. There MUST be some die hard Solaris ppl
>on this list..
>
>Have a look at Microsoft's view of Sun Microsystems
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/news/dot-truth.asp

Heh heh, those guys keep making the same mistake over and over again. When
will it come to mind that fixing the 65000+ bugs in w2k will lead to better
availability. This is ofcourse a lot harder than telling people that the
competitor's OS is a lot worse...

Sander

PS. Please don't start a M$ flame war over this. The list is busy enough as
it is without it. :-) We wouldn't want Luke to have hit 'save' for half of
the pile of mail he gets? ;-)