Profiles

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Wed Aug 30 23:22:21 GMT 2000

At 04:03 PM 30/08/2000 CDT, jahall at nea.org wrote:
>If you have Policy Manager, you can set the registry entry that way.  I will
>look on www.microsoft.com and see if I can find it out there.  If not, I
will
>look in my book when I get home.

The policy manager lets you set it so that profiles are not cached locally
after the user has logged off. They are still copied down from the server
at logon and back to the server at log off.

David

>> I believe there is also a registry entry that can be made on the
Workstation

David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au