Has anyone compiled samba with openssl?

James Nord teilo at cdt.luth.se
Mon Aug 28 15:56:12 GMT 2000

make a link in $ssldir/include/openssl calles openssl that points to
$ssldir/include/openssl (yes ;-) )

Then ./configure --with-sslinc=/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl

or you can probably define CFLAGS with the correct include directory
pointing to both $ssldir/include/openssl and $ssldir/include

/James

--
Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet.
	Douglas Adams