Win2000 and Samba

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Fri Aug 25 10:34:25 GMT 2000

I think the question is about which _stable_ versoin of samba will
support this. 2.2? ( I geuss not), probably 3.0 ?

Anyone care to tell us what we will see in 2.2?
-User Manager for Domains works on samba PDC ?
-Server Manager for Domains works on samba PDC
-no more DOMAIN\Account Unknown entries in user lists on shares/groups
on NT clients of samba PDCs?
-win9x ACL support ?

Anyone know more or less what the earliest date is that we might see it?

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering       http://www.sun.ac.za/cae
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za