Samba - Linux - NT-passwords

Kevin Colby kevinc at grainsystems.com
Thu Aug 24 18:12:09 GMT 2000

No, according to the mail below, you don't need smbpasswd entries
for users if you are setting up a Samba server as a member of an
existing NT domain (whether run by Samba or NT).

What you are asking about is migrating an NT PDC to a TNG PDC.
Apples and oranges, folks.  So far as I know, pwdump still works.

	- Kevin Colby
	  kevinc at grainsystems.com