Win2K won't join domain...

Juergen Bock jrb at fluent.de
Thu Aug 10 14:02:04 GMT 2000

Hi there,

I know there were discussions about that, but at the time I didn't
care and now when I need it, the list archives are down. So, please
forgive me, but I didn't find a FAQ for that.

I set up TNG-2.5.3 (and upgraded to 2.6.0 this morning) on a
solaris 2.6 box, it looks like it's working for NT4. I can join the
domain, change my password, I'm domain admin and all the
necessary stuff.
Yet my new Win2K box refuses to join the domain. I tried the
netdom utility and the GUI, neither worked. The error messages are
something like "Wrong Parameter" or "The provided login
information are conflicting with the current login information"
(translated from German).

Is there anybody out there who can give me a (detailed!?) hint what
to do?

Thanks a lot
Juergen

Juergen Bock			jrb at fluent.de
FLUENT Deutschland GmbH 	Hindenburgstrasse 36
D-64295 Darmstadt		+49-(0)6151-3644-0