Setting Permissions

Joseph Loo jloo at acm.org
Tue Apr 18 04:15:03 GMT 2000

Since you have solaris 6 you can use the acl commnad to allow it. Try
the following commands from the owner of the directory
setfacl -m g:staff:rwx directory
setfacl -m g:sales:r-x directory
setfacl -m m:rwxrwx directory

I could be wrong on the third command. You need to set the mask for the
group to permit write permission. I do not have a book in front that
contains the information in front of me.

--
Joseph Loo
jloo at acm.org