Samba & LDAP

Ignacio Coupeau icoupeau at unav.es
Mon Apr 17 17:11:49 GMT 2000

Michael Glauche wrote:

> fricke at Team.OWL-Online.DE wrote:
> >
> > Are ther any documentations to work with Samba and LDAP?
> > I can´t find the docus under "documentation" on the web.

> > ..keep on headbangin´ , that rocks!!!
>
> Hi,
>  there is one (I don't know if its up to date) at:
>
> http://www.unav.es/cti/ldap-smb-howto.html
>
> regards,
>    Michael
> --

The ldap-TNG stuff is outdated for the NT5 stuff (--with-nt5ldap).

I going to test some options this week... and fix the documentation for
NT4 (old schema).
The --with-ldap option may runs.
Please, read the source/README.. several things are changed.

Ignacio Coupeau, Ph.D.     e-mail: icoupeau at unav.es
CTI, Director              fax:    948 425619
University of Navarra      voice:  948 425600
Pamplona, SPAIN            http://www.unav.es/cti/