Joining a Domain on a multiple-domain Server

Frederik Meerwaldt Meerwaldt at t-online.de
Fri Apr 7 16:25:06 GMT 2000

I know how it is set up, thanks, but I want to know how I can configure
the client things (see my original mail (logon to Domain1 via
Masterdomain)) on the samba box.
And BTW: I _do_ know NT very well.

--

Best regards,
	Freddy

Homepage: fmeerwaldt.homepage.com
Last update: 11.03.2000
Very good OpenVMS HowTo's, DHCPD Howto, VXT2k NetBooting HowTo, and a
little bit about me.
NetBSD Vax, Alpha, i386. Tru64 Unix, OpenVMS, FreeBSD, Ultrix.