NT printing

Alan Hourihane alanh at pinacl.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 09:51:45 GMT 1999

I've been tracking down bug no.1 on your list and
found that the following typo fixes it. Notice
the [2] should be [i].

Jean - That private bug fix I sent didn't really do
anything.

*** parse_spoolss.c.old	Fri Sep 24 10:47:11 1999
--- parse_spoolss.c	Fri Sep 24 10:47:21 1999
***************
*** 2313,2319 ****

  			for (i=0; i<r_u->numofdrivers; i++)
  			{
! 				bufsize_required += spoolss_size_printer_driver_info_2(&(driver_info_2[2]));
  			}
  			break;
  		}
--- 2313,2319 ----

  			for (i=0; i<r_u->numofdrivers; i++)
  			{
! 				bufsize_required += spoolss_size_printer_driver_info_2(&(driver_info_2[i]));
  			}
  			break;
  		}

Alan