machine passwd

Wingate, Steve [IBM NON J&J] SWingate at NEUUS.JNJ.com
Fri Sep 17 15:19:49 GMT 1999

Well in this article the writer was saying just the opposite. He wrote that
while the computer is disconnected from the domain, the current password
'expires' after 7 days. When the computer is reconnected it can't
authenticate because it doesn't know the new password and can't negotiate a
new one. I've never seen the issue myself so I don't have any real comment
either way.